We are known for creating major organizational results because we quite simply make managers into leaders!
The Leadership Challenge
Numerous studies indicate that people join organizations, but they leave bosses. Up to 80% of employee turnover is directly caused by ineffective managers and leaders. Intangible assets like knowledge and information, while hard to measure, account for as much as 75% of an organization’s value. Project failure rates are high and change initiatives often fall short of the desired results. Organizations must act decisively to tackle their leadership challenges, which may also include:
• Inspiring commitment, alignment and high morale
• Developing and retaining top talent
• Creating a culture of personal responsibility
• Building strong multifunctional and virtual teams
• Understanding and meeting the individual needs of their people
• Improving ways to measure individual performance
• Dealing with constant change and shifting priorities
• Overcoming negativity
Leaders and managers face an ever increasing pressure to meet higher standards of performance with fewer resources and less time. Many who are promoted quickly discover the gap between knowing how to do the job themselves and how to produce results through others. They often lack leadership tools, learning rather through trial and error.
The Breakthrough Solution
A leader or manager in today’s globally diverse and performance focused environment has to combine a compelling vision with the ability to manage and be strategically focused yet operationally capable. In short, they must have the knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize their resources, apply talent effectively, leverage technology and make the most of opportunities, all at a moments notice.
While all of our talents as leaders and managers vary, today’s accelerated pace doesn’t allow leaders and managers to gain the necessary experience to operate effectively within their organization.
Enlightened Leadership Solutions accelerates the development of leaders and managers by:
• Utilizing the experiences of other successful leaders and managers
• Leveraging the best practices within similar organizations and markets
• Creating environments within organizations where hands on, day to day experiences provide the promise of more rapid development of rising leaders.
Our leadership development process creates an environment where new and developing leaders can thrive, resulting in continuous and sustainable successes.
Our experienced consultants have successfully worked with all kinds of organizations to provide skills, tools and processes that build a leadership culture. Our mission is to enable you to bring out the best in your people.